Due to an internal promotion, an exciting career opportunity has arisen for an Installation Mate (Assistant) to be part of our Southern Installations Team.
Working throughout London and the South East the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the installation and removal of straight and curved Stairlifts.
The ideal candidate will ideally be located in the Dartford, Crayford, Sidcup, Gravesend, London SE postcodes and surrounding areas. .
- Health, Safety and Environment: This area will always be the priority for our business. You will have significant responsibilities in helping to ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself, employees, customers, and others
- Technical Knowledge: You will develop and maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge of products to be installed
- You will fully engage in CI activities for yourself and the Stair Lift Installation team and for the company as a whole
- Ensure you are aware of your scheduled work and loading / unloading arrangements.
- You will deliver an exceptional level of customer service. As a minimum, we
will meet our contractual obligations as a high quality service provider
- Ensure during installation and handover the end user remains our priority
- Ensure paperwork completed correctly and on time
- Ensure company vehicle is serviced at required intervals and defects rectified
Skills and Experience
- Full driving license
- Have awareness of electrical safety
- Have experience in the use of power tools and hand tools
- Have previous mechanical experience (desirable)
- Have a basic engineering background (desirable)
- Experience in similar lift products or trades such as joinery would be an advantage
- Personal appearance. you are customer facing you are the face of Stannah
- Ability to work as part of a Team and have the ability to be positive
- Have excellent time keeping