An opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join our team at our Warrington Branch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all types of Passenger Lifts
Ideal candidates will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out detailed fault finding on Passenger Lifts of various manufactures. It is essential that you can project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence. A valid driving licence is essential to the role.
- You will work throughout your designated area, but will also assist our Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
- Attend maintenance and call out visits on lifts, some of which may not be Stannah products.
- Carry out minor repair work.
- Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our central region.
- You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent is preferable, but training towards this qualification will be provided.
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment, in the customer’s environment.
- Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information.